This publication is a quick source for national and trade statistics of WTO Members and countries which are in the process of negotiating WTO membership. These Trade Profiles combine information on trade flows and trade policy measures of Members, Observers and other selected economies. The information is retrieved from various WTO Divisions and external sources and presented in standardized format for quick reference. The indicators are divided into five categories:
• Basic economic indicators – population, GDP, current account balance, etc.
• Trade policy indicators – specific WTO relevant information, including tariff binding information, import duties collected in total tax revenue, the number of dispute rulings(complainant, defendant), notifications outstanding and contingency measures in force.
• Merchandise trade indicators (customs based statistics) – information on total trade flows broken down by broad product categories and major origins and destinations.
• Commercial services indicators (balance of payments based statistics) – trends in total trade flows and a breakdown by major components.
• Industrial property indicators – annual number of patents granted and marks registered in the name of residents and non residents in the economy.Published February 2009 | 190 pages | 228 x 152 mm | Weight: 0.250 kg